Ask Gareth: How did you get started in software consulting?Jun 30, 2023
Are you interested in starting a career in no-code consulting, but don’t feel like you don’t have the experience to help others? Well, take it from me, a former financial analyst, that you can pick up the necessary skills to run a no-code agency. So if you’re curious about how I got my start, how I grew my business, or even what GAP consulting stands for, then you’ll definitely want to check this video out!
In this video, I share my origin story and explain how playing around with Airtable led me to run a no-code agency! Discover the secrets behind my YouTube marketing machine and the valuable skills I teach. I will even share what the letters in GAP Consulting stand for!
In this video, you’ll learn:
- What I did before GAP
- Inspiration for making videos for Airtable
- Leveraging ads for the video
- Deciding to run an agency
- Shifting from consulting to courses
- How GAP Consulting got its name
- Why do clients want to pay for consulting instead of courses
- What the core business of GAP consulting is
- Developing a business model
If you found this helpful and want to get started in no-code, please sign up for our challenge below! 👇
Earn your first $1,000 as a no-code consultant by following these simple steps. Sign up today and start consulting next week!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.