How to consider vetting new leads as a consultantJul 07, 2023
Are you getting a lot of interviews with potential clients, but not getting a lot of qualified projects? Even with setting up an application, it doesn’t help if you just accept every single project. If you ask the right questions, you can more easily navigate what clients are worth your time and what candidates are just tire kickers!
In this video, I’ll break down how you can vet new leads with an application and the types of questions your should ask in your application. I’ll go over the pros and cons of adopting an “ask everyone” approach and when you want to make the switch to an application. I also go over the quantitative and qualitative questions you should ask in an application to help you determine if you will be a good fit for the project.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- Why you want to qualify your leads
- What to do when you’re willing to meet with anyone
- The pros and cons of meeting with anyone
- Why you may want to limit the people who work with you
- Questions you should ask in an application
- What I never do in the application process
- The final step of the application process
If you found this helpful and want to give it a try yourself, please use our links below! 👇
If you found this helpful and want to get started in no-code, please sign up for our challenge below! 👇
Earn your first $1,000 as a no-code consultant by following these simple steps. Sign up today and start consulting next week!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.